We are a family-owned and operated logistics company that prides itself on ethical standards, safe practices, and exceeding customer expectations. The culture and values of our family literally created the blueprint for how we operate CIMA Logistics.
- Safety and integrity are at the forefront of what we do. It is critical that our operations are safe for our drivers, as well as the communities we service. We always look to enhance our operations by recruiting great people and utilizing the latest technology. We take a proactive approach to safety and service, which means we constantly look for opportunities to improve while setting our own high standards.
Advanced technology gives us the ability to be a safer, more efficient transportation company. We utilize real-time logging technology to manage loads, daily reporting technology to assess the safety of our drivers, and efficient dispatch technology to ensure loads are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Real-time ELD – Keeping track of our drivers’ wellbeing, and the safety of our vehicles is crucial to running an efficient operation. Real-time ELD feedback keeps us in the loop and simplifies load management on a minute-by-minute basis.
- SAMBASafety – SAMBASafety reporting gives us daily MVR monitoring abilities and Clearinghouse updates. With the most comprehensive driver profiles in the market, SAMBA gives us access to real-time data to analyze commercial driver and motor carrier performance.
- Dispatch Technology – We utilize ProTransport for our dispatch operation. This technology makes it easy to assign loads to drivers as soon they are awarded to CIMA, reducing lead time and increasing efficiency.
The safety of our team members and the safety of our community come first, which is why we take a proactive approach with our standards and regulatory compliances.
Our clients have recognized CIMA for high quality and safety standards. Energy leaders have commended our safety standards at the job site, and our ability to consistently meet quotas. It’s our ability to sustain high safety standards while delivering loads on time that has led to CIMA’s expansion and new business acquisitions.
Industry regulators agree with our clients. We always invite clients to view our superb SAFER Record with the FMCSA. To achieve this high safety standard, we staff an internal DOT compliance team and utilize real-time reporting technology.
CIMA Logistics is an asset-based carrier that also works with exceptional partners to deliver loads in a safe, timely fashion. We perform internal inspections of our fleet to ensure that our vehicles are safe, well-maintained, and compliant with DOT standards.
- Our drivers adhere to these high standards as well, keeping their vehicles well maintained and presentable. Our drivers are required to have at least 3 years of experience driving, and at least a year of experience transporting silica sand.